Learn from the best!
Do you want to make real, positive change in your community? Would you benefit from advice and resources from social change experts?
Register to attend DoSomething.org’s Social Impact Bootcamp in New York City on October 21st! This free, day-long in-person training with DoSomething staffers and other social impact pros will give you and 150+ other young leaders the knowledge and tools you need to become an agent of change in your community.
What you can expect:
- The chance to meet and network with other amazing young people.
- Choose from 12 awesome sessions, where experienced leaders break down everything you need to know about creating your own movement for good.
- An opportunity to pitch your ideas and learnings to senior leaders in the tech, government, business, and not-for-profit worlds.
- Engaging keynote speakers and panel discussions.
- Yummy (and free!) breakfast and lunch.
- Tentative schedule can be found here.
The deadline to apply is October 3rd. Hope to see you there!
Become a DoSomething.org member
Sign-up to be a DoSomething.org member and become a part of a global movement for good. Already a member (we hope so!)? Then you’re ready to apply!
Register on Eventbrite
Click-through below to register on Eventbrite. You'll have to tell us a little bit about yourself, so start thinking about why you're passionate about changing your community!